– Looking to buy baking ingredients and equipment in Singapore, check out the list here.
– Looking for ingredient substitutions? Joy of Baking a table of useful substitutes you can find here.
Beautiful wooden spoons from Four&Twenty
A list of baking guides and tutorials to help you in your baking journey. Because I’m lazy to create my own, and there are so many wonderful ones online you should check out! This is a work-in-progress and will be updated over time.
– Whipping Egg whites (A Visual Guide) from Kitchn
Whipping egg whites to the different stages can be confusing – what exactly is soft, firm and stiff peaks? This guide provide very clear photos of how the whipped whites look at each stage so that you’re know what to look out for.
– A Guide to Chocolate Types
White chocolate, milk chocolate, semisweet chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, couverture chocolate… confused about the different chocolate types? Here’s a brief guide to help you 🙂
– What’s the difference: Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean, and Vanilla Paste
Another Kitchn guide on using one of my favourite flavours – vanilla.
If you have more questions, feel free to drop me a message. Have fun baking!